In Part 1 of our series, you learned how to build an effective cloud upgrade strategy to Dynamics 365 Business Central, but what comes next? Now it’s time to make a plan to execute that strategy and prepare your organization—including your employees, your customers, and your vendors—to take advantage of your digital transformation in new ways.
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 11am PDT, Tammy Radecke, Dynamics 365 Business Central Program Manager, and Nirav Shah, Dynamics 365 Solution Architect, team up again to continue the momentum in Part 2 as you will explore many ways to maximize your investment in the cloud and Business Central.
In this webinar, we will review how to:
- Replace legacy modifications with extensions where necessary
- Migrate from customized reports to Power BI interactive dashboards and reports
- Adapt to mobile applications
- Leverage Power Platform applications to enhance your capabilities
- Extend the reach of your business applications to your customers and vendors
- Fully understand your capabilities such as administration, personalization and integration
- Prepare for continuous updates
- Train users on a new and improved cloud environment
- Protect your data in the cloud