Are you a wine distributor looking for a fully integrated cloud solution optimized for your industry?
Want to learn how to drive maximum profitability and wow your customers like never before?
Here’s your opportunity to see 365WineTrade by Western Computer with Dynamicweb eCommerce in action! You’ll learn how to manage your container shipments and inventory across multiple warehouses in real-time, how to automate tax calculations, how to instantly process chargebacks and billbacks, how to easily take your business online and target your marketing, how to get focused analytics in seconds—and so much more.
Join Tony Castellano, wine industry expert from Western Computer, and Richard Lee from Dynamicweb on Thursday, March 11th at 11 am PT/2 pm ET. We’ll dive deep into the functionalities that matter most to busy wine distributors and discuss ways you can use 365WineTrade and Dynamicweb eCommerce as a competitive advantage.
Come explore this powerful functionality and more:
- Track shipments from container to customer even while en route
- Manage real-time inventory and demand planning across multiple warehouses
- Automate tax calculations, reporting and compliance
- Create custom sales order types and pricing structures
- Leverage pre-built Power BI reports and connected insights
- Add complex wine details to products such as ABV, vintage, varietal, etc.
- Manage multiple e-stores, websites and marketplaces from one solution
- Build drag-and-drop websites with guided recommendations
- Provide self-service customer portals to boost sales and engagement
|Optimize and Mobile
|Deliver a Sealess,
|Automate Complex Taxes
We hope to see you on March 11th and, in the meantime, please contact us with any questions or to schedule a personal 365WineTrade and Dynamicweb eCommerce consultation or demonstration for your business.